- Canada’s best-kept health care secret… but maybe not for long.
- a system of medicine with a distinct, rational approach to diagnosing and treating illness, and an excellent two-century clinical record against acute, chronic and epidemic diseases
- effective according to hundreds of high-quality basic science, pre-clinical and clinical studies, including randomized controlled trials
- one of the safest forms of medicine, using carefully-selected, non-toxic, individualized doses
- the fastest growing form of health care in the world, used by hundreds of millions, and part of the public health care systems of nations in Europe, South America, Central America and Asia, due to citizen demand
- the fastest-growing form of health care in Canada, and in the process of becoming a regulated health profession in Ontario, due to citizen demand
- holistic, taking into account all levels of a person: physical, emotional, mental
- extremely cost-effective – more than any other form of medicine, conventional or alternative, according to a study commissioned by the government of Switzerland
Homeopathy is not:
- a generic term for all forms of alternative, natural or holistic medicine
- witchcraft, magic, hoo-doo or faith-healing: it uses straightforward logical techniques that anyone can learn
- anti-science, unscientific or not scientifically-founded
- impossible to combine with conventional medicine
- the placebo effect
Who are we?
The Canadian Consumers Centre for Homeopathy is Canada’s grassroots, consumer-oriented organization dedicated to ensuring patient access to homeopathy from coast to coast. We promote awareness, educate the public, advocate with government and insurers, provide accurate information to media, help professionals network and promote research. We are 100% member-funded and receive no government support. We advocate for Canadians’ freedom of choice in health care and for safe and cost-effective health care.
If you or your family has benefitted from homeopathy, we invite you to join with us to help bring those benefits to others.
3CH hits mainstream media again
Montreal Gazette, Sept. 17, 2013: Homeopathy is no fad, opinion by 3CH Executive Director Karen Wehrstein
Homeopathy for a Healthy Family!
Winnipeg, July 13 – Donna Powers/Vita Health/Boiron
Toronto, July 18 – Maria Ringo/Big Carrot/Boiron